
Popular puppet podcast dotBoom has just released it's 28th and final episode.
The 28th and finale episode of dotBoom was released today. In true dotBoom style it's chok-full of guest stars from the web and podcasting world including NPR's Jesse Thorn, Amber MacArthur, Ben Jones (of Jigsaw fame), and the music of Merlin Mann. As usual it's definitely not for kids or safe for viewing at work, but if you're a dotBoom fan you'd probably be disappointed if the finale was any other way.
The show has come a long way over the past year and I think what Brian Hogg has done with dotBoom is really remarkable. He's produced an entire 28 episode season of sitcom with puppets on the web in his basement and he's attracted a unique following of people who probably don't spend a lot of time watching puppet shows. I don't think anyone has ever managed to do something like this online with puppetry before.
Congrats to Brian and the rest of the dotBoom gang. I'm looking forward to season two!